Doughnut. Перевод слова doughnut, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. It looks like you are in. Would you like to visit the Doughnut site?
Various doughnut incarnations are popular around the globe. Shapes include rings, balls, and flattened spheres, as well. doughnut [ˈdəunʌt]Существительное. doughnut / doughnuts. DN Filter. translation and definition "doughnut", English-Russian Dictionary online. You can cook Doughnut using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Doughnut
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar (or as required).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yeast.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of powdered milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
We have all grown accustomed to the initially disconcerting practice of "doughnutting". DoughnutBackgroundThe doughnut is a fried ring or globule of sweet dough that is either yeast leavened or chemically leavened. Doughnut definition: A doughnut is a bread-like cake made from sweet dough that has been cooked in hot fat. A doughnut is a type of fried dough confection or dessert food.
Doughnut step by step
- Proof yeast by adding in ¾ cup of warm water n 1tsp of sugar. Allow to rest for 5min ur yeast will be foarmy if it's good..
- Sift flour in a bowl, add melted butter, milk, egg, salt n sugar and mix well..
- Add ur yeast solution and knead to form a soft n non sticky dough..
- Allow to rise for 30min until it double it size, sprinkle flour in ur work surface, transfer ur dough and knead again to remove air, then divide ur dough into 12 equal pieces..
- Roll and mould each dough into ball, and kept each on a separate parchment paper, allow to rise for 15min..
- Deep fry in oil n remove when golden brown..
- Strain n serve when chill. Enjoy with tea..
The doughnut is popular in many countries and prepared in various forms as a sweet snack. A small ring-shaped cake made of rich. doughnut. A medium sized round thing with a hole in the middle. It is usually covered in glaze of some sort, and most people have eaten it at some point. Backpacks, bags, accessories and other travel essentials which are integrating fashion.