Lemon garlic crockpot chicken. Can be made in your crockpot, slow cooker or Ninja Cooking System. Find this and other great recipes here. Place the chicken in the crockpot over thick slices of lemon and chopped garlic heads.
Seasoned, browned chicken breasts slow cooked with lemon juice, garlic, and chicken bouillon. A wonderful 'fix and forget' recipe that is easy and pleases just about everyone. When ready to plate, I thickened sauce with cornstarch. You can cook Lemon garlic crockpot chicken using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon garlic crockpot chicken
- You need 1 of chicken.
- It’s 35 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of White onion.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 of Italian seasoning blend.
It was great over egg noodles! Try making this savory dish in the convenience of your home by using the simple crockpot recipe provided. Combine with other ingredients in crockpot. Upon return from work, debone chicken.
Lemon garlic crockpot chicken step by step
- Line bottom of crock pot with sliced onions and peeled garlic.
- Washed chicken under cold water and then pat dry.
- Place to check in on top of onions and garlic.
- Cut lemon in half and squeeze the juice all over chicken.
- Season the inside and outside of the chicken generously with salt pepper and Italian blend.
- Place the lemon halves inside the cavity of chicken.
- Put the lid on your crockpot and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Once the chicken is cooked remove the chicken and place on a plate shred all chicken away from the bone and place back in the broth with the onions and garlic.
- Throw away the carcass and enjoy the garlicky oniony and lemon chicken.
This Crockpot Garlic and Lemon Chicken Recipe adds Garlic Lemon goodness to your Chicken dinner! Mix together Cream of Chicken Soup, Cream of Mushroom Soup, Garlic Cloves and Lemon Juice. The crock pot does all the work for this delicious dinner idea. The lemon combines perfectly with the half and half to make a decadent cream sauce. Easy Crock pot Chicken Vegetable Soup.