KC Masterpiece Bbq Sauce. KC Masterpiece® BBQ Sauce Mix and Dry Rub. KC Masterpiece is committed to making its website accessible for all users, and will continue to take steps necessary to ensure compliance with applicable laws. KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce is kettle-cooked to produce rich layers of sweet, smoky flavor.
KC Masterpiece® Kansas City Classic Barbecue Sauce. BBQ Sauce Mix & Dry Rub. Summer Sweet BBQ Sauce and BBQ Pulled Chicken Recipe. You can cook KC Masterpiece Bbq Sauce using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of KC Masterpiece Bbq Sauce
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 3/4 cup of light corn syrup.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of molasses.
- You need 1 tsp of liquid smoke (hickory flavoured).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
Kicked Up BBQ Sauced Pulled Pork. It tastes like the KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce, only better. The good thing is, you can alter it to suit your taste. If you like it sweeter, add more brown sugar.
KC Masterpiece Bbq Sauce instructions
- Collect all the ingredients and prepare for action.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan and whisk until smooth.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then turn down to a simmer.
- Simmer for about an hour, or until sauce thickens. This can take a while, you will need keep an eye on it and scrape down edges occasionally. Be patient it's worth the wait..
- Seal in a bottle or jar, refrigerate. It'll last for a couple of weeks in the fridge. But you don't make this stuff to store away..
Find great deals on eBay for kc masterpiece bbq sauce. Save kc masterpiece bbq sauce to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed.+ KC Masterpiece is a barbecue sauce that is marketed by the HV Food Products Company, a subsidiary of the Clorox Company. D., a child psychiatrist, practicing in Kansas City, Missouri. Use as a base for barbecue sauce, a marinade or dry rub, Customize flavors with juice, soda, beer or bourbon, Mix and match other ingredients to your blend to add extra flavor Say so long to bottled BBQ sauce and hello to amped up homemade Kansas City-style sauce with this step-by-step recipe. Although there are several distinctly different regional styles of BBQ sauce in the US, the thick red stuff is what most of us reach for when our spouse says "pick up some barbecue.