Curry Potato Samosa. POTATO SAMOSAS WITH MINT AND CILANTRO CHUTNEYeat drink play la. Cook the potatoes in lightly salted boiling water until tender. Heat a dash of oil in a small Mix together the cooked diced potatoes, pea mixture and chopped coriander.
Potato curry or aloo curry recipe with stovetop & instant pot instructions. Potato curry is a one pot dish made by simmering potatoes in onion tomato masala along with spices & herbs. Samosas are popular snacks in Pakistan, India and elsewhere. You can cook Curry Potato Samosa using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curry Potato Samosa
- Prepare 8 of spring roll wrappers.
- Prepare of Dipping option.
- You need 1 tbsp of dill.
- It’s 1 cup of cucumber.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of tartar sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of green chili garnish.
- Prepare 2 of silce green chili.
- It’s of filling.
- It’s 3 cup of dice potato.
- It’s 1 cup of dice onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
The delicious fried parcels are often sold on the street, but. Samosas are typically little deep fried pockets Taste test the filling and add any additional curry powder and spices your heart desires. Samosa Recipe-Traditional Potato Samosa Recipe-How to make Samosa. Making traditional samosa at home is not as difficult as we all think.
Curry Potato Samosa instructions
- Make filling.
- In pan with oil fry dice potato till lightly brown and cooked about 3 minute or longer then add onion and sautee till onion soften.
- Add curry powder and salt then mix well saute for another 1 minute in low heat.
- Make samosa.
- Put 1 tbsp of potato filling on a square spring roll and then wrap up into a triangle shape then wet the edge of the folding and fasten it.
- Deep fry samosa till lightly brown and crispy.
- Serve slice up samosa with green chili.or tartar sauce and dill.
- Remake Today: Curry Potato Puff Pastry.
If you follow the cooking instructions given below. Potato Samosas recipe: Hot, crispy wrappers filled with spicy potato. Ready to dip in tangy Add onion, chopped, and cook until lightly browned. The cooked potatoes are sauteed in oil and butter with spices, then tossed with peas and cilantro. If you're a fellow samosa lover, please see samosa pie and super-easy shortcut samosas.