Verry Quick gajar halwa. Gajar ka Halwa has a traditional charm that continues to please every generation of Indians! Here is a quick and tasty version of Q. Do i need to saute the carrots while making Gajar ka halwa?
Carrot halwa or gajar halwa is a traditional dessert made by slow cooking carrots in milk. This recipe will give you the best north Indian. Carrot halwa is popularly known as gajar ka halwa, gajrela or gajar halwa. You can cook Verry Quick gajar halwa using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Verry Quick gajar halwa
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of butter (ghee if you have).
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of carrots, grated.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of condensed milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of crushed nuts.
It makes its presence in most special occasions like festivals, celebrations and parties. So I make this gajar ka halwa sometimes. It is a good choice to make this gajar ka halwa when you have guests home as it is really quick to make and just takes Love the recipes very systematically explained,makes it easier to understand n the end result ,the. Gajar ka Halwa is a perfect dessert for any celebration.
Verry Quick gajar halwa instructions
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Add grated carrots.
- Add condensed milk.
- Cover and stir once in a while not to let them burn, add another tablespoon of butter..
- Wait until the milk evaporates, about 15 minutes and carrots are soft, can be until no liquid at all or still have some like I prefer..
- Garnish with crushed nuts. I like them cold so put in the fridge after cooling outside for about 30-60 minutes..
Gajar Halwa is delicious warm or cold. Gajar Ka Halwa is a classical Indian dessert, this is also known as gajrala. Gajar ka Halwa is a delicious and popular sweet made with few ingredients, carrots, milk, sugar. Gajar ka halwa, also known as gajorer halua, gajrela, gajar pak, and carrot halwa is a carrot-based sweet dessert pudding from the Indian subcontinent. Gajar ka Halwa is delicious and best sweet dish.