You can have Beef Burritos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Burritos
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of sweet italian sausage, casings removed.
- You need 1 of 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained, or 2 cups plain tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of each onion powder, pepper, garlic salt, & basil.
- You need 1 tsp of each oregano & sugar.
- Prepare 1 of chili powder to taste.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped raw onion.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of uncooked minute rice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 10 medium of or large soft tortillas.
- It’s 1 of shredded taco blend cheese to taste.
Beef Burritos instructions
- In skillet, brown beef and sausage, breaking up with spatula as you go along. Drain grease, return to skillet.
- Add tomatoes, herbs & spices, sugar, onion, broth and rice. Simmer covered, about 10 minutes, until rice is tender. Stir frequently.
- Stir in cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Warm tortillas per package instructions and fill with meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with taco cheese and roll up. If desired, fry lightly on both sides in oil of your choice til golden brown. Enjoy!.