crock pot cream cheese chicken. Place chicken pieces in crock pot and sprinkle Italian seasoning over chicken. Add Cream of Chicken Soup, cream cheese, and chicken broth. I use the crock pot, (slow cooker) a lot.
It starts with two frozen chicken breasts. Put all the ingredients in a crock pot. Give it a stir and top with cream cheese. You can have crock pot cream cheese chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of crock pot cream cheese chicken
- Prepare 2 lb of chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 packages of 8oz cream cheese.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 small of onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 packages of Ranch dressing seasoning mix.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of parsley.
- You need 1 dash of paprika.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup. (I used a cream of chicken and mushroom soup).
Slow Cooker Jalapeno Popper Chicken TaquitosIngridStevens. This tasty cream cheese chicken recipe is quick to prepare and extremely easy to cook in the slow cooker. Warm and comforting, it's also kid-friendly, thanks to the creamy cheesiness that the cream cheese and condensed soup imparts. All you have to do is toss the ingredients in the slow cooker, set.
crock pot cream cheese chicken step by step
- place thawed chicken breast in crock pot (I cut my chicken breast in half for smaller portion sizes).
- drizzled 2 tbs of butter over chicken, sprinkle with paprika and package of ranch. I set my temp to medium high for an hour but you can set in on low for 3-4 if you like..
- place chopped onion and garlic and 2 table spoons of butter in a pan and sauté over medium heat.
- Then add chicken broth, cream of chicken, and cream cheese. stir in oregano and parsley. Cook on medium heat until smooth..
- poor mixture into crock pot and cook for additional 2 to 3 hours..
- I served over buttered spaghetti noodles..
Chili is an amazing comfort food and crowd pleaser do to it's versatility and that it can be served with most anything. First place your chicken breasts at the bottom of your crock pot. Then drain and rinse the black beans and add in the corn. Add Cream of Chicken Soup, cream cheese, and chicken broth. Add this mixture to crock pot and cook on low for an additional hour.