Sheree's Savory Pepper Steak in the crockpot. Great recipe for Sheree's Savory Pepper Steak in the crockpot. Easy Steak Recipes Slow Cooker Recipes Crockpot Recipes Cooking Recipes Yummy Recipes Recipies Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers Pepper Steak Food Processor Recipes. Looking for an easy crock pot recipe?
Try this crock pot Chinese pepper steak recipe today! I am sharing with you a cook with me. made my mommas Pepper Steak really good and easy to make in the crockpot!! I hope you enjoy this cook. You can cook Sheree's Savory Pepper Steak in the crockpot using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sheree's Savory Pepper Steak in the crockpot
- You need 1 lb of beef round steak, stew meat, or beef roast.
- It’s 1 cup of flour (1/4 cup).
- You need 1 dash of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt (1/2 teaspoon).
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, minced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 large of green peppers, sliced in 1/2" strips.
- Prepare 1 can of 29 oz can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of worcestrrshire sauce.
- You need 1 of cube beef bouillon.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
This easy crockpot pepper steak with tomatoes is a healthy weeknight meal that's so delicoius your whole family will love it! The only thing to note is that it's important not to overcook the peppers. Adding the peppers in the last hour of cooking ensures that they will retain their shape and flavor. Pepper steak is a classic in the Chinese take-out menu.
Sheree's Savory Pepper Steak in the crockpot step by step
- cut steak into strips.
- combine 1/4 cup flour. add salt and pepper in bowl. toss meat with flour mixture until well coated. place in cooker..
- add onion, garlic,and 1/2 of the green pepper slices. mix well. add to crocpot.
- combine Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, beef base, and tomatoes. mix well. add to crockpot..
- cover and cook 8-10 hrs on low..
- 1 hr before serving turn to high and stir in remaining green peppers..
- if needed add 3 TBSP of flour with water until its a smooth paste. stir into slow cooker. cover. cook until thickened..
- *** season to taste with salt, pepper, garlic powder..
- can serve over rice or noodles..
Place the meat inside the crockpot. Add the sesame oil, the sugar, the rice vinegar, the soy sauce, the minced garlic, and the cornstarch. Good change from your typical crock pot recipe with cream of anything soup. Definitely put the peppers in at the end. This is not a traditionally prepared Chinese Pepper Steak but it is very good nonetheless.