How To Make Perfect Chicken Nuggets (IMHO).
You can have How To Make Perfect Chicken Nuggets (IMHO) using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of How To Make Perfect Chicken Nuggets (IMHO)
- It’s of Batter:.
- Prepare of Bleached All Purpose Flour,.
- It’s of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare of Baking Soda,.
- Prepare of Corn Meal,.
- You need of Corn Starch,.
- It’s of White Pepper,.
- Prepare of Onion Powder,.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder,.
- You need of Cumin Powder,.
- You need of Coriander Powder,.
- It’s of Cayenne,.
- You need of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- It’s of Dried Basil,.
- You need of Dried Parsley,.
- It’s of Dried Rosemary,.
- It’s of Dried Thyme,.
- It’s of Water,.
- Prepare of Chicken Nuggets:.
- Prepare of Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast Into Nuggets,.
- It’s of Baking Soda,.
- You need of Bleached All Purpose Flour,.
- Prepare of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil, For Frying.
- It’s of Homemade Curry Sauce, For Dipping.
How To Make Perfect Chicken Nuggets (IMHO) step by step
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2019/08/20/Curry-Sauce for the curry sauce recipe..
- Prepare the batter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, corn meal, corn starch, white pepper, onion, garlic, cumin, coriander, cayenne, dried mushroom powder, basil, parsley, rosemary and thyme. Continue whisking until well combined. Gradually pour in 225ml of water while still whisking..
- Whisk until no large lumps. Whisk, whisk, whisk. Cover with cling film and set aside for 30 mins to rest..
- Prepare the chicken nuggets. Place chicken breast on a working surface and cover with cling film. Using a meat mallet, pound the chicken breast until tender and almost the same thickness throughout. You can do this with a rolling pin as well..
- Cut into bite size nugget pieces, as evenly as you possibly can. Transfer into a large bowl. Add in baking soda. Toss to coat well. *Make sure the chicken is well coated.*.
- Cover with cling film and set aside for 15 mins. After 15 mins, rinse thoroughly under running water. Pat dry and lightly dust the chicken with flour..
- Dd canola oil into a dutch oven, about 2 inches in depth, over medium heat. *To check if the temperature of the oil is ready, place a wooden chopstick into the oil. If bubbles start to form, the temperature is ready for frying.*.
- Using a skewer dredge the chicken nuggets into the batter. Gently spoon into the oil with some of the batter. Deep fry until golden brown on all sides..
- Remove from heat and drain off excess oil on a cooling rack or a plate lined with kitchen paper. Repeat the process for the remaining chicken nuggets..
- You can garnish the nuggets with your favorite herbs or greens. I used nori flakes. Serve immediately with homemade curry sauce for dipping. You can also serve with your favorite dipping sauce..