Lactation Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
You can have Lactation Oatmeal Raisin Cookies using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lactation Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- You need of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of flaxseed meal.
- You need of egg.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of flour.
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of oats.
- You need of brewers yeast.
- You need of raisins.
Lactation Oatmeal Raisin Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- Combine butter, sugar, and brown sugar in a mixer..
- Add flaxseed to water and allow to sit for 3-5 minutes..
- Add vanilla extract, egg, and flaxseed to batter..
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and brewer's yeast..
- Add dry ingredients to butter and sugar mixture..
- Fold in oats and raisins, then spoon on to cookie sheet..
- Bake for 12 minutes..