Banana Chocolate Cake w/ Fruit Toppings.
You can cook Banana Chocolate Cake w/ Fruit Toppings using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Cake w/ Fruit Toppings
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of eggs separate white to yolk.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of butter melted.
- You need of banana purée.
- Prepare of Chocolate tablea grated and melted.
- Prepare of baking powder.
Banana Chocolate Cake w/ Fruit Toppings instructions
- Beat egg white until it forms medium peaks. Add sugar while beating..
- Add the yolk, banana purée and melted butter then mix lightly.
- Add the flour and baking powder then fold lightly until smooth.
- Pour in a pan then bake for 10 mins..
- Apply the melted chocolate on top. Cool it down for 10 minutes the. Top it with fruits. Serve!.