Mixed vegetable pakora iftarr recipe by sunaira younus. Quick and tasty vegetable pakoda recipe. Mixed Vegetable Pakora is an evening snack, easy Indian starter prepared with mixed vegetables, gram flour (besan), spices and carom seeds. This video is mix vegetable pakora recipe iftar recipe ramadan recipes hashtags#ramadan#pakora#mixvegetable#pakistani#. #Mixvegetablepakorarecipe #Ramadanrecipes #snacksforramzaniftar In this video I made a very yummy mix vegetable Pakora These vegetable Pakora are really.
One of the Special iftar Recipes Pakistani is easy to. Be the first to review this recipe. * Serve vegetable pakora with coriander or mint chutney or tomato ketchup. Sometimes I use Dehydrated peppers, Cabbage, Onions, and Jalapeno with water until it is reconstituted to the equivalent. You can cook Mixed vegetable pakora iftarr recipe by sunaira younus using 15 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed vegetable pakora iftarr recipe by sunaira younus
- Prepare 2 cup of Besan (garamflour).
- You need 1/2 cup of Palak (spinach).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Band Gobi (cabbage).
- You need 1/2 cup of Hara pyaz (green onions).
- It’s of Aloo (potato) 1/2cup chopped.
- It’s of Pyaz (onion) 1/2cup sliced.
- You need 3.4 of Hari mirch (green chillies).
- It’s of Lal mirch (red chilli powder) 1tbsp or to taste.
- You need of Lal mirch (red chilli crushed) 1tbsp or to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sabut dhania (coriander seeds) crushed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Zeera (cumin seeds) crushed.
- Prepare to taste of Namak (Salt).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of Ajwain.
- It’s of Pani (water) 1/2cup or as required.
Vegetable Pakora, the flavorful deep fried crispy fritters are the perfect way to use leftover vegetables in the refrigerator. Just mix chopped veggies with gram flour (besan/chickpea flour), spices and water to make the batter and then make small deep fried dumplings. Vegetable Pakora recipe is an easy to make Indian starter prepared with mixed vegetables, chickpea flour and carom seeds. Goes well with chai aka tea.
Mixed vegetable pakora iftarr recipe by sunaira younus instructions
- Phly Sb vegetables ko wash kar ly or cut kar ly phr ek bowl me besan or Sb vegetable or sara masla dal kar mix kar ly phr Thora Thora pani dal kar thick sa batter bana ly or 10 mint rest de phr.
Vegetable Pakora with a cup of masala chai is comforting food on a pleasant winter evening. A vegan recipe that makes for a great party finger food. Iftar is a meal that is served at the end of the day to break the fast during the holy month of Ramadan. The ninth month of the Islamic calender is known as Ramadan. These Mixed Vegetable Pakoras are an all-time favorite snack in India.