Almost Home-Made Broccoli & Cheese Soup.
You can cook Almost Home-Made Broccoli & Cheese Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almost Home-Made Broccoli & Cheese Soup
- It’s 1 envelope of Bear Creek Cheddar Broccoli Soup Mix.
- You need 1 can of Whole Kernel Sweet Corn Drained. Save 1 Cup Of The Liquid..
- Prepare 1 can of Whole Potatoes. Drained & Diced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Shrimp & Crab Boil Liquid. Can Substitute With Hot Sauce..
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 7 cup of Hot Water..
Almost Home-Made Broccoli & Cheese Soup step by step
- In a large Soup pot bring 7 cups of hot water, 1 cup of corn liquid, garlic, salt, pepper, & entire envelope of soup mix to a boil, stirring continuously. The soup will begin to thicken the longer you cook..
- After the mixture is boiling add corn and diced potatoes to the mixture..
- Cook on low for 15 minutes. Stirring once to make sure nothing is sticking..
- Turn off heat. Cover and let stand for at least 30 minutes..