Cheesy Crock pot Chicken & Rice. Place chicken pieces in crock pot and sprinkle Italian seasoning over chicken. Add Cream of Chicken Soup, cream cheese. This Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken Pie recipe is easy and delicious!
Season with salt and pepper and stir. Pour mixture into Crock-Pot and stir to combine. Return chicken to Crock-Pot and add cheddar and Parmesan. You can have Cheesy Crock pot Chicken & Rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Crock pot Chicken & Rice
- Prepare of frozen chicken breasts.
- Prepare of of cheddar soup.
- Prepare of of milk.
- Prepare of add any type of seasonings you prefer & to your liking.
- It’s of steamed rice.
- Prepare of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare of cheddar cheese.
Crock Pot Lit'l Smokies® Smoked SausageHillshire Farm. This crock pot cheesy chicken and rice is one of the most popular recipes of all time on Southern Plate, and with good reason! For your convenience, a full printable recipe card is at bottom of the post. Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice makes dinnertime not only easy but super delicious!
Cheesy Crock pot Chicken & Rice step by step
- Mix all ingredients except chicken & rice into warm crock pot. Mix well. Add frozen chicken breasts. I used 4. Cook on low for 7-8 hrs..
- Cook rice according to directions..
- Add cheddar cheese to crock pot or dish..
- Spoon rice onto plate, add cheesy chicken mixture, add cheddar cheese if you haven't already & enjoy!.
Let your slow cooker do the work and come home to a delicious meal! These Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Noodles are easy, cheesy and oh so divine! (I know it doesn't rhyme 😉 ) You and your loved ones will devour them! This delicious and hearty Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Chowder is a great way to get even your picky eaters to eat their veggies! A fun family-friendly meal, this recipe for Crock-Pot Cheesy Chicken and Rice is perfect for dinner or even taking to a potluck or party! Outside of replacing cream of celery soup for cream of chicken soup instead, which was totally by accident, I didn't alter the recipe.