Greek salad sandwich. This is Greek salad perfection: Michael Psilakis tops warm bread with garlicky red-pepper tzatziki (cucumber-yogurt spread) and a piquant combo of cuc. If you love a Greek Salad, then you'll love this sandwich. And we start simply but way deliciously with a sandwich made out of all things Greek.
This Mediterranean salad sandwich recipe is not only tasty but it is also filling and satisfying. Greek Salad: In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Sandwich: Spread the mayonnaise on the inside of the bread. You can have Greek salad sandwich using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek salad sandwich
- Prepare of ancient grain bread, toasted.
- You need of feta cheese.
- Prepare of vine tomato.
- Prepare of sliced cucumber.
- You need of handful of spinach/arugala blend.
- You need of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- You need of real mayonnaise.
Cover with the salad and close. ??. Greek Salad – This healthy Greek salad is absolutely amazing when tossed in a light and refreshing lemon vinaigrette! My Greek Chicken Salad Sandwich is the resulting recipe. I love how the crunchy (and a little salty!) bits of cucumber interact with the briny olives, moist chicken and crumbly feta.
Greek salad sandwich instructions
- Toast bread. Slice tomatoes & cucumber. Slice a thin piece of feta cheese..
- Pour vinegar on a plate, lay feta on top, flip to coat both sides. Place on 1st piece of bread..
- Layer tomatoes, salt & pepper, cucumber, spinach & arugala, mayonnaise, & 2nd piece of bread..
Try this Easy Greek Salad Recipe made with crisp, fresh vegetables, feta cheese and olives, and simply dressed with herbs, oil and vinegar. Greek yogurt replaces mayonnaise in this simple egg salad sandwich meaning fewer calories and less fat. Reviews for: Photos of Greek Yogurt Egg Salad Sandwich. Chicken salad meets Greek chicken gyros! This is the perfect summer, veggie packed chicken This chicken salad is perfect for putting in a wrap or pita pocket, sandwiching between rolls or croissants.