Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe. Fried rice is a takeout favorite, but it's also quick and easy to make at home. It's a great way to use up leftover rice—in fact, cooked, cold rice Serve it as a side with leftover vegetables mixed in or serve it as a main dish with barbecued pork, chicken, or shrimp. Once you have this basic recipe mastered.
Begin scrambling the egg, and when they begin to solidify, add the rice mixture. This Chinese restaurant-style fried rice recipe is the absolute BEST. It's quick and easy to make, customizable with any of your favorite mix-ins, and so irresistibly delicious. You can have Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe
- Prepare 2 – 3 teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 cups of white rice , cooked ( you can use any , I have used a basic basmati rice).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 number of red onion , chopped into cubes.
- Prepare 2 numbers of carrots , chopped into small cubes (you cans do strands instead- using a peeler, that's much easier..
- It’s handful of beans french , chopped into small pieces.
- It’s handful of spring onions , chopped (use scissors instead of knife).
- You need 1/2 number of corn cooked.
- It’s 2 numbers of eggs , scrambled.
- It’s handful of chicken shredded.
- You need handful of bacon , cooked and chopped.
- It’s as required of black pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of soya sauce.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of butter ghee or (optional).
- Prepare optional of lime juice.
I'm digging back into the blog archives today to share one of my all-time favorite recipes with you again. Rice is stir fried with prawn, eggs, chicken strips, veggies and sauces in high flame for that extra taste. We will take you through how to make this hot dish at home. Mixed Fried Rice – Restaurant Style Chinese Chicken Fried Rice Recipe.
Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe step by step
- Get all the ingredients ready -Cook the corn in a pressure cooker without the weight on and let it steam for 5 minutes and chop it out from all sides. For shredded chicken use the very bony pieces and pressure cook it in water with some salt,pepper and turmeric for 2 whistles and shred it. Cook the bacon on both sides on a pan, once it browns, take it off, roll it and chop with scissors-this will take 2-3 minutes.Scramble the eggs. If you want to go veg, the same recipe will just the veggie….
- In a pan or wok, heat the vegetable oil and add the red onion cubes and ginger garlic paste and get it golden brownish. Add in the chopped french beans (normal beans if fine, but french beans are awesome) and chopped carrots and let it cook with a little salt. Here, you can use some of the water in which you cooked the chicken. Chicken stock will only make it taste better. The veggies need not cook too well, I like it when the crunch stays. Then you go on to add the chopped spring onions..
- Then you go on adding one by one- the cooked corn with a little bit of soya sauce, and then the bacon and chicken and finally the scrambled eggs..
- And then you add the main ingredient, the cooked rice with the black pepper powder. If cooking for kids, be generous to add in some butter or ghee too. A squeeze of some lime juice can add some zing too. is Give it a good mix, TASTE and adjust for salt and pepper, as required..
- If you please, garnish with a sprinkle of chopped spring onions and relish..
Fried rice is a wildly popular takeout choice, often served with lunch specials and always ordered by a friend of mine, who shall go unnamed. But fried rice is the last thing on the menu I'd order when dining out, for one reason: It's so very simple to make at home. After a quick dig in the fridge for cooked rice. This recipe produces fried rice with individual grains, lightly seasoned to allow the flavor of the rice Fried rice recipes typically call for Chinese-style medium-grain rice, though Thai-style versions use The mix-ins should all be flavor enhancers, not stars unto themselves. In this case, I'm keeping it.