Dates Barfi (Dates squares). Try another scrumptious barfi vareity which is Dates Almond Barfi. Prepared with de-seeded black dates, almonds, ghee, cardamom powder and pistachios, this delectable barfi recipe would delight your taste buds with its tempting flavours. If you are a health conscious person and have a sweet tooth as.
One of the new sweets I tried this festive season. The natural sweetness of dates and crunchy nuts make this treat a healthy one. And this Homemade Nutrition Bar cooked in a microwave does not require any sugar or sweetener. You can have Dates Barfi (Dates squares) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dates Barfi (Dates squares)
- It’s 300 g of dates (seedless).
- Prepare 200 g of mawa / khoya / solids milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of ghee / Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of rose water.
- Prepare of nuts chopped as needed (optional).
A guilt free, sugar free Barfi for this Diwali. Chop seedless dates in a microwave oven and microwave on high for one minute and make a puree using a little water if required. Delicious date squares are a simple blend of brown sugar, oats, butter and sweet dates — a comforting treat for a cozy winter afternoon. Nutty Dates Square / Khajoor ki Barfi.
Dates Barfi (Dates squares) instructions
- Chop dates and blend them in a mixer in 3 batches. If the dates are hard, they can be soaked in very little milk until softened..
- Heat a pan with ghee, oil or butter add dates and mawa(solid milk) Mix and cook until well blended for about 4 minutes..
- When the mixture is done, it will leave the sides of the pan. It turns to a gas as well..
- Transfer this to a greased tray. Level it with a greased spoon. Tuck in the nuts if using..
- Cool dates squares and then cut to desired shapes and sizes. Squares (Barfi) is ready… Enjoy !!!.
Sugar free Khajoor Barfi aka Dates & Nuts Roll can be done quickly and is a healthy and delicious sweet without any form of processed sugar. The film features Ranbir Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, and Ileana D'Cruz in the lead roles, with Saurabh Shukla, Ashish Vidyarthi, and Roopa Ganguly playing supporting roles. Date Squares are also called Date Slices or even Matrimonial Bars. They consist of two buttery layers of an oatmeal shortbread crust that are sandwiched together with pureed dried dates scented with vanilla. Growing up, Date Squares were a regular part of my mother's baking.