Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet. How to make a restaurant-style chocolate chip pizookie at home. This ooey gooey cookie pizookie recipe will have you begging for seconds! A restaurant here in the Valley of the Sun called Oregano's is famous for their chocolate chip pizookie.
I was craving chocolate chip cookies last night and decided to use this recipe. It was super gooey after the five minute rest, I wasn't sure I did this right. Top this chocolate chip skillet cookie with vanilla ice cream and head off to dessert heaven. You can have Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- It’s of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
- It’s of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- It’s of Chocolate Topping.
- It’s of Caramel Topping.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Stir in the chocolate chips or M & Ms. Pat the cookie dough evenly into the skillet. The batter for this large-format dreamboat of a cookie (crunchy on the edges, chewy in the middle) is made in one bowl with no special equipment, and Pat batter into skillet with damp hands, pressing into an even layer so dough extends to sides of pan.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet instructions
- Place cookie dough in a 5" iron skillet. (1 Large cookie scoop full and 1 small cookie scoop per skillet).
- Bake in iron skillet at 375 degrees for 15 minutes..
- Top hot cookie with 1 large scoop of vanilla ice cream, warm chocolate and caramel toppings..
- Serve while still hot from the oven..
Scatter remaining chocolate over cookie and. Place the chocolate chunks in the middle of the cookie dough, then place the other flattened ⅓ of the cookie dough on top. The BEST Chocolate Chip Pizookie recipe! This delicious skillet cookie is so easy to make and is ready to eat all ooey, gooey and warm straight from the oven! That is one big skillet chocolate chip cookie.