Chocolate Mug Cake. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and you'll never make another mug cake again. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake.
This is by far the BEST chocolate mug cake recipe. Thanks to Manscaped for sponsoring this. This Chocolate Mug Cake is incredibly easy to make with just a few simple ingredients and made right in the microwave. You can cook Chocolate Mug Cake using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mug Cake
- You need of Dry Ingredients:.
- Prepare 4 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of heaping tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Wet Ingredients:.
- Prepare 5 tbsp. of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Perfect for an easy chocolate dessert! One of the most common recipe requests I. Learn how to make a trio of Chocolate Mug Cake recipes including a Molten Lava Cake, White Chocolate & Raspberry, and a Peanut Butter & Chocolate Mug Cake. An easy, delicious and healthy chocolate mug cake that's also gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo.
Chocolate Mug Cake step by step
- In a bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Then whisk in the wet ingredients until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips. Pour this mixture into a greased mug (at least 12 oz. size or a little bigger)..
- Pop the mug into the microwave for 90 seconds. That's it. Sprinkle some powdered sugar over the top or plop a scoop of ice cream on top and enjoy it!.
I think it's the best chocolate mug cake recipe out there. I remember scrolling through the TV a while. Try making this easy microwave mug cake with storecupboard ingredients. It's even more delicious with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. This microwave Chocolate Mug Cake will become your new obsession; it's the easiest and fastest way to make dessert for one or two, and you wont believe how delicious it is!