Microwave chocolate chip cookie. Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookie that tastes amazing! ➤ SUBSCRIBE to my channel here. This microwave chocolate chip cookie is the perfect dessert for one! This quick and easy individual chocolate chip cookie will be ready in a few minutes with small amount of a few ingredients.
Craving a fresh chocolate-chip cookie but don't want to make a whole batch? Add in the sugar as well as the light brown sugar and stir. Use a mug or bowl to mix your microwave cookie dough ingredients, and a plate to cook your microwave cookie. You can cook Microwave chocolate chip cookie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave chocolate chip cookie
- You need 2 tbsp of butter – melted (or oil).
- It’s 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 6 tbsp of plain flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk (or water).
- Prepare of chocolate chips.
Now add your chocolate chips and stir again. Remove your cookie dough to a plate, just dollop it in the center. This microwave chocolate chip cookie is the perfect dessert for one! I had so much fun developing this recipe.
Microwave chocolate chip cookie step by step
- In a microwave safe mug, melt the butter then add the sugar and vanilla and mix well..
- Mix in the flour and add milk (or water), mixing well till all combined..
- Stir through the chocolate chips and add a couple to the top..
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes depending on your microwave and how cooked you want your cookie to be. Check at 30 second intervals..
The cookie dough recipe is prepared right in your ramekin, so we are also talking about minimal dishes. Yes, this is a chocolate chip microwave cookie with no egg, no butter and no brown sugar. DISCLAIMER : I will not be held responsible for the thousands of chocolate chip cookies in a mug that will now get consumed and I am not sorry that I brought this microwave dessert to your attention. These easy chocolate chip microwave cookies are thin and chewy, almost like chocolate chip lace cookies! They take only a minute to make!