Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. If you like banana bread, you'll love these Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are a great way to use up overripe bananas and have a soft cake-like texture.
They are a great way to use up overripe bananas and have a soft cake-like texture. Banana-infused, wholesome, studded with chocolate chips! These cookies begin with a flax egg, made by adding flaxseed meal and water to a mixing bowl and letting it sit to achieve an "eggy" texture. You can have Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 of Bananas.
- Prepare 2 cups of Flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Melted Butter.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 cup of Chocolate Chips.
Chocolate and banana is another one of those classic pairings. We've added the two in a delicious cookie. In a large bowl, beat together butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla. Add the flour mixture and stir to combine.
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Squish bananas with a fork and add to a bowl. Mix in sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract and salt..
- Add flour and baking soda and mix completely. Then mix in the chocolate chips..
- Portion cookies onto a cookie sheet..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake for 10-15 minutes (until golden)..
Mix in the banana and chocolate chips until just combined. These Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies are moist, chewy, dense and full of banana and chocolate chips! They aren't cake-like at all – these may become your new favorite cookies! This soft cookie tastes like banana bread and a chocolate chip cookie simultaneously. Continue reading to learn how to make banana chocolate chip cookies.