Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪. Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies. featured in Vegetarian Meals For The Day. Fold in the chocolate chunks evenly. How to make the best vegan chocolate chip cookies that taste just as good as the chocolate chip cookies you remember from childhood – these These vegan chocolate chip cookies are everything you could ever want in a chocolate chip cookie recipe – soft, chewy, and melt-in-your-mouth delicious!
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies made from scratch are the BEST! Soft and chewy cookies with gooey chocolate chips – no weird ingredients or Chocolate Chips – My favorite vegan chocolate chips are these Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips. You can change it up using chocolate chunks, carob chips. You can cook Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪 using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪
- It’s 1 Cup of Chocolate Chips (Vegan).
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Coconut oil (melted).
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Applesauce (unsweetened).
- It’s 1 Tb of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Cane Sugar.
- It’s 2 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Cookie sheet.
- You need of Pan liner.
PERFECT Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe + TIP! These vegan chocolate chip cookies are the best ever! They are soft, chewy, slightly-crunchy, perfectly sweet and totally satisfying. These vegan chocolate chip cookies are soft and chewy with just enough 'crunch' to be satisfying as you bite into them.
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪 instructions
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine Cane sugar, brown sugar, apple sauce, and vanilla. After ingredients are well incorporated add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, to form a dough. Lastly, Add chocolate chips..
- Cover cookie dough and place in fridge for 30 minutes minimum to chill. This helps the cookies look more uniform and not spread during the cooking process. (You can store this dough up to 24-38hrs).
- Once ready to cook. Pre-heat oven to 350*F. Line pan with parchment paper or non-stick cooking mat..
- Use a tablespoon size scoop to create scoops. Place cookie dough scoops 2' apart on cookie sheet..
- Place in oven for 12-13min. This recipe makes up to 30 cookies. Refrigerate cookie dough in-between rotation in batches..
Learn how to make PERFECT chocolate chip cookies that just so happen to be vegan. They're perfectly chocolatey, soft & chewy, easy to make and don't require any funky ingredients. No frills, no creative twists, no special ingredients or equipment needed. Baking cold dough is what results in a pleasing chewy texture and. Instead of using vegan butter for your vegan chocolate chip cookies, we opted for oil, ensuring that you can make these sweet with ingredients you already have in Pro tip: After forming the cookies into mounds and freezing, store in a zip top bag, and bake off a few whenever you have a craving.