OVEN BAKED CHICKEN NUGGETS:. Then spritz with a light spray of oil and bake. This recipe also works well with Panko or cornflake crumbs. I've used this recipe to oven fry zucchini and mushrooms too.
This post may contain affiliate links. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Schools out and if you've got kids at home now you're back to "what should I make the kids for lunch?" question. You can have OVEN BAKED CHICKEN NUGGETS: using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of OVEN BAKED CHICKEN NUGGETS:
- It’s 1 lb of – 500g boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely crushed tortilla chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 5 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Salt to taste.
This is the perfect thing to make because not only will they love these but you'll love them too! But in general, chicken nuggets are a delightful way to enjoy chicken! They're bite-sized and perfect for popping. You get a much better breading to.
OVEN BAKED CHICKEN NUGGETS: instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F – 200°C and line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper. Add the tortilla to a food processor and pulse. Add the breadcrumbs, oregano and 2 tbsp olive oil, pulse again just to mix. Remove and set aside..
- In the bowl of your clean food processor, add all the chicken pieces, egg yolk, garlic powder, salt, white pepper, grated Parmesan cheese and 3 tbsp olive oil. Pulse until chicken is medium finely chopped..
- With wet hands, pick up approx. 1 tbsp of the chicken mixture, roll into a ball. Dip in egg white then roll the nugget into bread crumbs mixture, pressing gently. Transfer nuggets to lined baking sheet and using a fork, apply a little pressure on top to flatten into patties. You can reshape them into an oval nugget shape using two forks and squeezing on each side..
- Place in oven and bake at 400°F – 200°C for 15 min on the middle rack or until just until cooked through, flipping them over half way through baking. Remove from oven and leave to rest a few minutes before serving. Serve with your favourite dipping sauce. Enjoy !.
These baked chicken nuggets are simple, yet yield a flavorful, moist baked version of chicken nuggets that grown ups can love just as much as These chicken nuggets use real chicken breast meat so you know they will be a much higher quality than that ground bunch of mystery stuff you find. These oven baked chicken nuggets are easy to make and so delicious! These are delicious served with ketchup or added into salad. Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets are made with chunks of chicken breasts coated in breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese then baked until golden. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray.