Stained Glass Biscuits.
You can cook Stained Glass Biscuits using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stained Glass Biscuits
- It’s of dairy free spread.
- Prepare of icing sugar.
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare of gluten free plain flour.
- You need of Fox’s Glacier Fruits.
Stained Glass Biscuits step by step
- Cream the butter and icing sugar together for about two minutes, until light and fluffy Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the flour and mix to combine Place the dough in cling film and chill in the fridge for an hour or in the freezer for 10 minutes if you are short for time.
- Dust a work surface or board with a sprinkle of icing sugar Preheat the oven to 180 oC and line two baking sheets with either tinfoil or baking parchment.
- Roll out the dough until about 3-5mm thick Cut out 16 cookies using a cookie cutter of your choice.
- Stamp out another shape in the middle of the cookie and remove so you have a window Divide the boiled sweets into matching colours.
- Smash each colour group into small chunks Place on the baking sheets and fill each window in the cookie with your choice of coloured sweets.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes Cool the cookies on a wire rack until they are firm.