Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter, room temp.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In a small bowl, combine baking soda, salt and AP flour..
- Cream together butter, brown and granulated sugar until fluffy and pale in color. Add your vanilla and your egg. Mix until fully incorporated. Slowly add your dry ingredients. Mix until well combined. Fold in your chocolate chips..
- Cover the mixture with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 25 minutes..
- Preheat your oven. 350° F or Gas mark 2. Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper. Scoop out your batter (about 1 tablespoon) leaving 2 inches apart. Bake for 15 to 22 minutes. Let it cool for about 5 minutes and place in a wire rack and let it cool completely. Enjoy!.
- Note : Bake cookies for about 22 minutes if you're using a gas oven to achieve the perfect crispiness..