I had this in Bali! Satay! Indonesian Yakitori.
You can have I had this in Bali! Satay! Indonesian Yakitori using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of I had this in Bali! Satay! Indonesian Yakitori
- Prepare of Ingredients:.
- Prepare of Chicken (thigh or breast).
- You need of Bamboo skewers.
- You need of □ Marinade:.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- Prepare of Kecap Manis.
- You need of Onion, grated.
- It’s of Fish sauce.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Turmeric.
- Prepare of □ Sambal Sate (Dipping Sauce):.
- It’s of Peanut butter.
- You need of Fish sauce.
- You need of Shrimp paste (optional).
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of adjust the spiciness to your taste Red chili pepper powder.
I had this in Bali! Satay! Indonesian Yakitori instructions
- This recipe is so easy. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces..
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Put the marinade and the chicken from Step 1 into a Ziploc or sealable plastic bag and let it marinate for at least 20 minutes..
- After it has marinated thoroughly, stick the chicken on bamboo skewers. You should have 4 skewers of chicken..
- Grill the chicken on a yakitori style rack that can be bought at hardware shops (in Japan.) If you don't have one, you can use a fish or regular grill..
- Combine all of the ingredients for the 'Sambal Sate' dipping sauce. Place into a small but deep dish..
- Once Step 4 has been grilled, arrange on a dish and optionally accompany with cucumbers, tomatoes, or lemon..
- They are delicious plain but…! Try them with the dipping sauce!.