Character Bento Mr. Polar Bear.
You can have Character Bento Mr. Polar Bear using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Character Bento Mr. Polar Bear
- It’s 1 small of bowl Plain cooked rice.
- Prepare 1/4 of sheet Toasted nori seaweed.
- You need 1 of Vegetables and side dishes of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of Imitation crab sticks.
- It’s 1 of Ham & cheese.
Character Bento Mr. Polar Bear instructions
- Leave 2 tablespoons of cooked rice and pack the rest into the bento. Sprinkle with your preferred topping and cover in toasted nori seaweed..
- Shape the rest of the rice into the polar bear's face. Cut out the eyes, nose and mouth from a sheet of roasted nori seaweed and make his cheeks with ham..
- Slice off the red outer layer of the imitation crab stick and cut to a width of 5-6 mm to create the scarf. Wrap it around the bear's neck and decorate with sliced cheese..