Thick Ass Three Meat Chili.
You can cook Thick Ass Three Meat Chili using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thick Ass Three Meat Chili
- It’s of Ground mild Italian sausage.
- You need of Ground sirloin.
- You need of Applewood bacon.
- You need of Red bell pepper.
- It’s of jalapeño pepper.
- It’s of Yellow onion.
- You need of McCormick hot chili seasoning packet.
- Prepare of 8 ounce canTomato sauce.
- It’s of 15.5 ounce can of light red kidney beans.
Thick Ass Three Meat Chili step by step
- If possible use a cast-iron frying pan fry up the bacon first drain a little bit of the Bacon grease. Chop up the slices of bacon.
- Cook the Italian sausage and the ground beef. to save time you can combine both of the meats while cooking.
- Chop the onion red bell pepper and jalapeño I prefer to have large slices to add texture to the chili remember it's thick ass chili.
- Combine all the meats and the produce together in a crock pot or slow cooker. Add the two season packets bring to a boil stirring occasionally. Once brought to a boil and let it simmer for about 20-30 minutes then turn heat to low.
- I find that all the flavors seem to come together better when I heat it up the next day. So if you can let it sit for a day it should be worth while. If not no big deal the Italian sausage might be the dominant flavor.