Chocolate chip cookies w/ walnut and coconut. These are honestly the best cookies I personally have ever tasted. Turn sheets around halfway through baking (and switch racks too, if. A chewy oatmeal cookie with chocolate chips, shredded coconut, and chopped nuts.
These Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies are loaded with chocolate and walnuts. If You Like THICK Cookies These Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies Are For You! I only have light brown sugar… can i use coconut sugar to substitute for dark brown sugar or should I just light brown sugar in place of. You can have Chocolate chip cookies w/ walnut and coconut using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookies w/ walnut and coconut
- You need 1 cup of butter @ room temperature.
- It’s 3/4 of brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg @ room temperature.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 12 oz of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of walnuts.
- It’s 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
These Coconut Flour Cookies are light and fluffy, and couldn't be easier to bake! What Do Coconut Flour Cookies Taste Like? Instead of being dense and chewy like a traditional chocolate chip cookie, this particular recipe yields a much lighter, fluffy, almost cake-like cookie, similar to a chocolate chip. For Mother's Day, kids love to "surprise" moms with homemade treats from the heart.
Chocolate chip cookies w/ walnut and coconut step by step
- Cream Butter with both sugars,.
- Add Egg scrambled.
- Add flour.
- Add coconut.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts by hand..
- Drop by rounded teaspoon on ungreased onto parchment paper..
- Bake @ 350° degrees farenheit for 12 mins.
- Cool on rack..
Here is an easy cookie recipe for your kids to try out and impress Mom. We used chocolate chunks instead of chips to make them extra decadent and delicious. Thankfully, the cookies were a big hit and proved to be as delicious as we hoped. Slowly add the flour mixture to the egg mixture until well blended. Add the chocolate chips, coconut and walnuts then mix.