Potato gratin with chicken strips. Being big fans of chicken pot pie, our family loves the combination of shredded chicken breast and potatoes. Oftentimes, however, my pot pies are So that we can have our chicken and eat our potatoes too, I decided to get creative with standard potatoes au gratin. Pair your lamb roast with a delicious potato gratin and broiled asparagus.
Remember those ads that said replace your water with chicken broth. I'm cooking chicken strips, corn and Mashed Potatoes With Gravy on top. #chickenstrips #mashedpotatoes #cookwithbyron YouTube Channels Upinthehouserecords. Add mixture to potatoes and combine carefully without breaking the potato slices. You can cook Potato gratin with chicken strips using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato gratin with chicken strips
- It’s kg of Potato.
- You need 500 of gChicken breast.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 150 of mlCream mattress or 3 yawort natural.
- You need of Cheddar cheese and red cheese.
- You need 20 ml of milk.
- You need 1 pound of onions.
- You need of Garlic powder, mustard, thyme, black pepper, salt and olive oil.
- It’s of parsley.
Spread the chicken and potato mixture evenly on a rimmed sheet pan. Introduce a little luxury to a creamy chicken and potato gratin by adding truffle. Sprinkle over the parseman and scatter over the remaining sage leaves. Season with salt and pepper and dust with flour.
Potato gratin with chicken strips step by step
- Sauté the chicken meat pieces well with garlic, mustard, and thyme dressing Black pepper Then saute the onion slices with olive oil well, then add the fried chicken slices and mix them together, then fry the potatoes and prepare the oven tray with butter to put on top of a first layer of potatoes, then the chicken breast slices with onions, then prepare a creamy mixture of cream, cheese, milk and The eggs and put them on the baking tray above the rest of the ingredients.
- The cooking time does not exceed 30 minutes.
Wash, peel and thinly slice the potatoes, using a mandolin vegetable slicer if available. Then arrange evenly in overlapping layers in the gratin dish. This potato gratin recipe is the perfect side dish for any meal, whether its weeknight dinners or holiday meals! There are so many dishes that you can serve potato gratin with, like Slow Cooker Short Ribs, Parmesan Crusted Chicken, and Pork Tenderloin. Potatoes au Gratin is the ultimate potato recipe!