Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells.
You can cook Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells
- It’s of jumbo pasta shells.
- You need of frozen breaded chicken patties.
- Prepare of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of ricotta cheese.
- You need of container Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread.
- It’s of egg.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Seasonings: pepper, Italian sng., basil, oregano, garlic powder.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook frozen chicken patties for 20 min flipping halfway through. Remove from oven to cool before chopping into bite size pieces..
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package. Once cooked, drain in strainer and rinse with cool water. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cream cheese spread, parmesan cheese, egg and seasonings of choice until well combined..
- Grease a 9×13 dish and spread half of the jar of spaghetti sauce in bottom..
- Fill shells with spoonful of cheese mixture and place in dish..
- Press chicken pieces into shells..
- Top with remaining spaghetti sauce..
- Top with mozzarella cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..