Old Fashioned Country Meatloaf on a Budget.
You can cook Old Fashioned Country Meatloaf on a Budget using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Old Fashioned Country Meatloaf on a Budget
- You need of Marcrum meatloaf mix (SAVE A LOT brand).
- You need of water.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare of onion.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of *** as i said, gotta cook quick so I use a mix, but add seasoning to keep it tasting home made..
- You need of **** the recipe for the meat mix can be found on my profile..
- It’s of GLAZE.
- You need of ketchup.
- Prepare of honey.
- It’s of brown sugar, packed.
- You need of mustard.
Old Fashioned Country Meatloaf on a Budget step by step
- break ground beef by hand I like an80/20 ground beef blend.. I use my MEAT MIX and add the pkg of meatloaf mix..
- the instructions on the pkg says add an egg and water. you can add broth, tomato juice, or tomato sauce. mix by hand.. and form into a loaf… cook uncovered for 30 minutes at 350°.
- I remove the particles around the meatloaf…drain off grease…..
- the BBQ sauce should turn dark…
- *** I make pan gravy, homemade mashed potatoes, and sweet peas…
- mix glaze while meatloaf was cooking….. put glaze ontop of meatloaf … and put back in oven turn…. leave uncovered… bake for about 15 minutes.