Pakora. Veg pakora recipe – Pakora are a delicious Indian crisp fried snack made with gram flour, spices & any main ingredient like onion, paneer or veggies. These vegetable pakora are a variation of the onion. Vegetable pakora/Best pakora recipe/cornflour pakora recipe.
Pakoras (pakodas) are a savory fried Indian / Pakistani fritter that is commonly enjoted as an afternoon snack or as an appetizer. Pakoras, savory fritters, are a very popular chaat—snack or appetizer—in Pakistan and northern India. Pakoras are often bought from street vendors who serve them wrapped in a newpaper cone. You can cook Pakora using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pakora
- It’s of Potatoes.
- You need of carrot.
- Prepare of onion.
- You need of spices.
- You need gram of flour.
- Prepare of rice flour/corn flour.
- You need of salt.
Pakoras are an all-time favorite snack in India. They are perfect for a rainy day, and delicious paired with a cup of hot spicy Indian chai. Pakoras are made with a variety of vegetables. Pakoras are a popular fritter from the Indian subcontinent.
Pakora step by step
- Grate potatoes using the big size whole, put in cold water.
- Rinse out all water from potato,add grated carrots, chopped onion,chillies are optional.
- Add spices like paprika, haldi,cumin salt n pepper.
- Add gram flour and 1/3 of corn flour just to make the pakora crunchy not too much. if the mixture too dry add a bit of water to loosen the mixture.
- Deep fry in medium heat oil till golden. I like them small size it cooks quickly n becomes crunchy..
They're enjoyed as appetizers in Indian restaurants all over the world. Crispy and juicy chicken pakora recipes for you to impress your guests and bring joy to your kids and The words "chicken pakora" can make me salivate instantly. Crispy on the outside, juicy inside. A pakora recipe for perfectly spiced and crispy Indian snacks. Ideal for a family feast, serve these deep-fried delights with chutney.