Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette. Place a frying pan over medium heat and melt the coconut oil. Add the butter and heat until bubbling. Pour the contents of the shaker bottle into the pan and spread out with an egg flip.
Avocado oil is an excellent flavorless heart healthy oil. Peppers and ham make a good filling for an omelette with a flavorful cheese like cheddar. This easy and simple cheese and ham omelette is tasty and delicious and perfect for Sunday breakfast or lunch – quick and perfect for the family. You can cook Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette
- You need of eggs.
- You need of coconut oil.
- Prepare of cheddar cheese.
- You need of coarsely chopped ham.
- You need of salt & pepper.
Heat the oil in a small non-stick omelette pan, add the omelette mix and swirl around the pan. Cook until just turning golden underneath. The ham and cheese omelet is a classic breakfast that only takes a few minutes to prepare. Ham and eggs are packed with protein and will help you get an energetic start to your day.
Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette step by step
- Melt the tablespoon of coconut oil over a medium-high heat..
- Beat the 3 eggs in a bowl..
- Pour the eggs into the hot pan, and count to ten..
- Use a fish slice to pull the far edge of the omelette towards the centre of the pan. Tip the pan forward to allow the egg to run into the space..
- Count to ten again..
- Now use the fish slice to push the near edge of the omelette towards the centre of the pan. Tip the pan back to allow the egg to run into the space. Count to ten..
- Repeat for the left and right sides of the omelette..
- When most of the egg has cooked, with just the top layer runny, add the cheddar cheese and ham. Count to ten again..
- Slide off the edge of the pan onto a plate. Move the pan as the omelette slides off to help fold the omelette in half..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
With a few simple ingredients and kitchen utensils, you can make a delicious morning meal! A two-egg omelette can be a healthy breakfast option. Omelette calories are negligible as long as long as This type of fat is considered unhealthy and can be found in high amounts in butter, coconut oil, cheese Limit meats, such as bacon and ham, as well as cheese. The classic American Ham And Cheese Omelet. just eggs, ham and cheese as nature intended. Mix most of the cheese with the ham or gammon, egg yolks, mustard, herbs and some seasoning.