Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're out-of-this-world delicious! How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch).
The key secret in making amazing chocolate chip cookies seems to be in how long you let the dough sit before baking. If not "Best Chocolate Chip Cookies," this recipe is certainly ONE of the best! They have the right balance of flavor and texture. You can cook Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
- It’s of unsalted butter at room temperature (1.5 sticks).
- It’s of dark brown sugar.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of large egg, at room temperature.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
These Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies are thick, chewy, and loaded with gooey chocolate. No one will guess they're vegan! The BEST Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies The Best Brownies You'll Ever Eat.
Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever step by step
- In a medium mixing bowl, blend your butter with a hand mixer for about a minute, until smooth and creamy. Then add the sugars and cream together with the butter for an additional 2 minutes, until fluffy and light in color..
- Mix in the vanilla extract and the egg. Set aside..
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Then adding a little at a time, add the flour mix into the wet ingredients while mixing with the hand mixer. Dough will be thick..
- Fold in the chocolate chips, then cover bowl tightly with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour and up to 2 days..
- Once refrigerated and ready to bake, remove bowl from fridge and let dough sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line baking trays with parchment paper..
- Roll dough into balls, about 1 tbsp. of dough each. Dough will be crumbly but will come together as you work it with your hands..
- Bake 8-9 minutes. Cookies should be barely golden brown around the edges and will look soft in the centers. Cook for 5 minutes on the baking tray, then remove to a cooling rack..
- Store at room temperature for up to 1 week..
- Could also stop at Step 6 and freeze the unbaked dough balls for up to 3 months. Do not thaw to bake, just cook an additional 1-2 minutes..
These Chocolate Chip Cookies are my go-to cookies for whenever we have a sweet tooth or want something yummy and quick. They're chewy, soft and simply the best chocolate chip cookies. I know calling them the best chocolate chip cookies EVER is a stretch, but out of every chocolate chip cookie I've ever tried in my life (which is a LOT), these There's nothing better than a fresh batch of big, warm and soft chocolate chip cookies with a glass of cold milk at the side for dunking. Since my Levain Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookies are the most popular cookie recipe on Modern Honey, I wanted to experiment with the recipe a little. The result was the BEST Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe EVER!