Walnut Halwa. Once again in our style – the first thing that comes to the mind is it's good for Brain. Walnut Halwa, a nutty, decadent and delicate dessert one can enjoy on a cold winter day with a cup of tea! I am a spice lover, I prefer spicy dishes over desserts, but this Walnut Halwa is my weakness. the different taste buds. one such easy and simple halwa or barfi recipe is walnut halwa recipe well, to be honest, i believe many would not be familiar with this halwa or barfi as walnut is not a popular.
A winter delight and a must try Halwa recipe. Walnut Halwa / Akhrot Halwa is a melt in your mouth sweet dish made with walnuts. I've been a big fan of this halwa since my childhood days, we use to visit Bombay halwa house at luz corner in. You can have Walnut Halwa using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Walnut Halwa
- You need 1 cup of fine semolina.
- It’s 1 cup of ground walnuts.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 100 gram of butter.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- It’s of Few strands of saffron.
- Prepare of Sliced Almonds, sliced pistachios and rose buds for garnishing.
Walnuts are cooked with rawa, ghee and sugar and flavoured with cardamom to make a delicious, quick and scrumptious halwa. Walnut Halwa recipe – How to make Walnut Halwa. Walnut Halwa or Akhrot Ka Halwa is a very delicious and rich winter dessert. This winter dessert is perfect for Makar.
Walnut Halwa step by step
- In pan heat butter and add semolina to it Cook while stirring continuously on medium high flame..
- Meanwhile boil milk in another pan. Cook semolina for approximately 8-10 min or when it turns light brown. Add walnuts, cardamom and saffron. Keep mixing and stirring..
- Add milk slowly and stirring continuously. Once all the milk is absorbed add sugar and cook until it forms like a dough. Transfer in a plate and decorate..
This walnut halwa will give more royal touch to any festival. This is just amazing and rich in taste which can be made with so easily available ingredients. Apple Walnut Halwa is my go-to-Autumn dessert. Now halwas are usually considered time Well, this particular Apple and Walnut Halwa is as comforting and hearty as any of its calorie rich counterparts. Winter's most rich, healthiest sweet dish walnut halwa is utter tasty.