You can have Texas Caviar using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Texas Caviar
- You need of Marinade.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Cider vinegar.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of veggies.
- It’s of Black beans.
- You need of White shoepeg corn.
- Prepare of jar pimentos.
- Prepare of Green pepper finely chopped.
- It’s of Red pepper finely chopped.
- You need of Celery finely chopped.
- Prepare of Purple onion finely chopped.
- It’s of Jalapeño finely chopped.
Texas Caviar step by step
- For the marinade mix all ingredients in sauce pan, mixing frequently bring to a boil, remove from burner and let cool..
- Drain and rinse beans well. Drain corn and pimentos. In a large bowl add ALL veggies, pour marinade over veggies, mix well. Refrigerate for 24 hours..
- Drain a spoonful at a time, this can be kept up to 2 months as long as it's in the marinade..
- Serve with scoops (or any type or corn chip). We just started putting a spoonful on top of a salad. So delish!!!!.
- I always make this for parties everyone loves it!!! And I double the batch. People eat it like they've never eaten before!.