Crispy Chicken Hashbrown Bake.
You can cook Crispy Chicken Hashbrown Bake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Chicken Hashbrown Bake
- You need of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s of bag O'Brien style Hashbrowns – thawed.
- Prepare of cans cream of chicken soup.
- You need of sour cream.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- It’s of onion powder.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of cayenne (about 1/8 tsp).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of ~For the topping.
- You need of crushed cornflakes.
- You need of grated parmesan.
- You need of unsalted butter – melted.
Crispy Chicken Hashbrown Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside..
- In a large bowl combine soup, sour cream, mayonnaise and seasoning until well blended. Gently fold in hashbrowns..
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and spread out evenly. Arrange raw chicken on top, season lightly with salt and pepper. In a small bowl combine butter, cornflakes, and parmesan. Sprinkle evenly over the top of casserole..
- Cover loosely with foil and bake 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake uncovered 20-25 minutes more or until chicken is fully cooked and top is gilden and crispy. Let rest 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.