Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. This cookie—which is made in the soft and chewy style—gives you both the nostalgia of childhood bake sales and the satisfying, grown-up flavors of dark chocolate. After just three steps and a quick bake.
Several years ago I spent quite a. Chocolate chip cookies are a household favorite, a timeless classic, an unparalleled snack, warm, cold, dunked in milk, in dough form, or in baked form. Brown sugar yields soft chocolate chip cookies and white sugar helps the cookies spread. You can cook Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s of flour.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- It’s of packed light brown sugar.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- It’s of semi sweet and/or milk chocolate chips.
For chewier and more flavorful cookies, use. There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet and dark chocolate With these little tweaks, the result is a cookie that's textured on the outside, and soft and gooey on the inside. Just ultra thick, soft, classic chocolate chip cookies!
Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl whisk together flour and banking soda; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle adjustment, combine both sugars with the butter; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low; add salt, vanilla and eggs. Beat until well mixed, about 1 minute.
- Add flour mixture; mix until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop heaping tablespoon – sized balls of dough about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until cookies are golden around the edges, but still soft in the center, 8-10 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet about 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.
- Store cookies in air tight container at room temperature up to 1 week.
All the good cookie eaters of the world! We were made for such a time as this. These cookies are soft, thick, bricks of chocolate chunks and buttery dough baked into a heavy, milk-loving cookie that is my most favorite chocolate chip cookie. The best chocolate chip cookies don't have to come from the bakery down the street—they can be created and perfected right from your own kitchen and with ingredients you Bookmark this recipe as your new go-to option for delicious, soft, and chewy chocolate chip cookies made from scratch. Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite cookies to make and eat and this recipe gives you a nice soft chewy chocolate chip cookie that is sure to impress your friends and family.