Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing.
You can have Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing
- Prepare of For the cake.
- It’s of red velvet cake mix.
- Prepare of sour cream at room temperature.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- You need of eggs at room temperature.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s of For the frosting.
- It’s of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare of butter, softened.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- You need of vanilla.
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan..
- Place all cake ingredients in a large bowl. Mix on low with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined, then turn up the speed to medium and beat for two minutes..
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean inserted in the middle of cake..
- For the frosting, add the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low and gradually add the powder sugar and vanilla. Once combined, turn the mixer up to medium and beat for another two minutes. Spread onto cooled cake and serve. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days!.