Besan Halwa حلوای آرد نخودچی. besan ka halwa recipe with step by step photos. delicious besan ka halwa made from gram flour, ghee, sugar and cardamom powder. When you prepare besan ka halwa or Besan ladoo, the house is full of nutty sweet aroma coming from gram flour. The aroma gives you hunger pangs, and you want.
It can be prepared during any festive occasion as it. Today I m gonna show u how to make perfect besan halwa with measurements, if u follow the same steps u can easily make perfect besan halwa in home. its. besan ka halwa recipe with the goodness of besan, ghee and also myriad dry fruit options. halwa, it would be really difficult to identify if it is made with semolina or chickpea flour. but certainly, you can easily identify after the first bite. you should be having the same taste of besan laddu or perhaps like. Besan ka halwa recipe or simply gram flour halwa is a traditional Punjabi sweet made especially during festive seasons. You can cook Besan Halwa حلوای آرد نخودچی using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Besan Halwa حلوای آرد نخودچی
- You need 300 g of chickpeas flour.
- You need 150 g of powdered sugar.
- It’s 150 g of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of saffron water.
- You need 1/3 tsp of green cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of mixture of nuts or seeds, coarsely chopped.
Besan halwa is a rich dessert Besan Halwa can easily be made at home and does not require too much of an effort. The aroma while making this dish sure makes the gram flour halwa. Besan Ka Halwa, Halwa is a traditional Indian dessert and made using different flour, lentils, nuts and vegetables. Besan Ka Halwa is one of my favorite Halwas.
Besan Halwa حلوای آرد نخودچی step by step
- Mix chickpeas flour with cardamom and cinnamon powder. Heat a dry pan (without any ghee in it) over a medium to low heat and add the flour. Keep stirring until you smell sautéed flour..
- Use a colander and sieve the sautéed flour. Make sure there is no lump..
- Melt the ghee on a medium to low heat and add the sauted flour. Keep stirring until the flour take all melted ghee to itself..
- Next, add saffron water and combine all ingredients. Now, turn off the heat and add powdered sugar to the sautéed flour. Combine all ingredients well until fully mixed..
- Place the flour on a dish, lined with parchment paper. Spread the suated flour in the dish. With a spoon or masher press the halwa down..
- For garnishing the halva there are several choices:.
- 1- Sprinkle chopped nuts top of the halwa and cover it with another piece of parchment paper. 2- Coat top of halwa with melted white /brown chocolate. 3- sprinkle dried fruits or chocolate chips. Allow to cool and then cut it into pieces. It is going well with a cupa tea or coffee..
This is delicious and also quick and easy to make. How to make Besan Halwa: Take a pan and heat it on low flame. Roast the dry besan into the pan till it changes color to brown. Once besan achieves the consistency of a smooth, flexible paste, then you can make out that halwa is ready. This halwa recipe is prepared with gram flour or besan, which is the common ingredients that you can find in your home.