Thai Beef Salad (ยำเนื้อย่าง).
You can have Thai Beef Salad (ยำเนื้อย่าง) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Beef Salad (ยำเนื้อย่าง)
- It’s 500 g of beef sirloin.
- It’s 1 of white onion thinly sliced (you can also use red onion).
- You need 1/2 of cucumber, halved and thinly sliced.
- It’s 7 of cherry tomatoes, Halved.
- Prepare 1 bag of mixed salad leaves.
- Prepare of For the dressing.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 3 of red bird's eye chillies.
- It’s 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of palm sugar (or brown sugar).
Thai Beef Salad (ยำเนื้อย่าง) step by step
- Grill the beef on the griddle pan until it is cooked as per your liking. Thinly sliced the beef.
- Prepare the dressing by pounding garlic and chillies (I use pestle and mortar). Add fish sauce, lime juice and sugar. Mix it until sugar is dissolved..
- In a mixing bowl, add sliced beef, mix salad leaves, cucumber, onion and tomatoes. Pour over the dressing. Mix well and enjoy!.